Great learning needs an engaged community
inspirEd is the Collaborative Learning Community for educators, mentors and community partners to support innovator-teachers implementing Community Engaged PBL in education.
This Community is your secret sauce; your incubator for great ideas; your instant crowdsourcing tool; your digital and in-person conference that has its foundation in community first.
After seeing years of inaction in the education system and individual torchbearers getting burnt out through lack of support, we decided it was time for a different model:
Educators designing and coaching Community Engaged Learning Experiences for all students offered by any teacher, at any school supported by their peers and a growing network of community partners.
What if you didn't have to figure it out alone?
What if there was one place we could go to gain knowledge and insight from actual experts; a no-fluff, deep dive, action-focused community that understood our daily stresses and challenges and empowered us to overcome them together?
inspirEd Community could be that space for you.
In inspirEd Community you will discover:
- A community of like minded passionate innovator-teachers
- A focus on evolving how you teach your students to a more engaging, community engaged project oriented model
- Courses to teaching you how to co-design new Learning Experiences you can use with your students right away.
- Design and knowledge you can use to connect with a diverse group of business, non-profit and Higher Ed members to share their experience with you and your students.
- A vibrant and expanding expanding community of people, groups, courses and experts to tap into.
Design Community Engaged Learning Experiences that help your students develop their unique passions and talents.
- Explore existing Learning Experiences such as 'Adopt A Storm Drain' and plan how you will use it in the context of your school
- Discuss with educators who have used the project before you.
- Join a cohort of educator Fellows to design a new Learning Experience (we'll be your guide all the way).
- Develop your own concept during the Learning Experience design Masterclass.
- Regular office hours with Learn Deep and invited community partners (see calendar).
- Featured educators and VIP guests sharing their experience designing and working with students in a Collaborative Learning environment.
Learn how to access a network of Community Resources to open access to real world learning for your students
- When do my students need access to outside resources?
- How do I plan for having these resources available?
- Who is out there with relevant and appropriate programming that I might use?
- How do I coordinate with them and keep them interested?
- How do I communicate my students' unique learning needs?
Ready to explore inspirEd Community?
See you soon!
Pete and Joost